Soap with perl

  • subirformatrix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hi,

      I have to work with soap + wsdl with perl. Can anybody pls tell me
      the difference between soap + perl or soap :lite + perl, which would
      be the correct way to go and whats the diff we have in both. and
      also about the installation process with example.

      Your help is appreciated
      Subir
    • bijith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
        soap+perl means implementing soap technology using perl

        soap::lite+perl::soap::lite is the perl module that help u to implement SOAP in perl

        installation of this mdule is like other perl module,if u r using windows install using ppm

        http://www.soaplite.com/ this site will give u more idea
        abt SOAP::Lite

        bijith