using ArrayofString in C++

  • Kitu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004
      Hi
      I am new to Soap I was trying to design a client application for a
      web service using wsdl. One of the methods require sending
      arrayofstring, but i am unable to find any sample code or example of
      defining arrayofstring in c++. Also the defination of Arrayofstring
      is confusing. I would appreciate if anyone can help me out with this.
      The C++ class declaration of array of string is

      class SOAP_CMAC ArrayOfstring
      {
      public:
      std::string **__ptr;
      int __size;
      struct soap *soap; /* transient */
      public:
      virtual int soap_type() const { return 11; } /* = unique id
      SOAP_TYPE_ArrayOfstring */
      virtual void soap_default(struct soap*);
      virtual void soap_serialize(struct soap*) const;
      virtual void soap_mark(struct soap*) const;
      virtual int soap_put(struct soap*, const char*, const char*)
      const;
      virtual int soap_out(struct soap*, const char*, int, const
      char*) const;
      virtual void *soap_get(struct soap*, const char*, const
      char*);
      virtual void *soap_in(struct soap*, const char*, const
      char*);
      };