Axis c++ 1.4 Alpha is released
1.4 Alpha has been released and could be downloaded at
The following features were added to this release:
1. SSL implementation
2. Cookie based session support for the client side (AXISCPP-226)
3. SOAP header based session support for the client side (AXISCPP-238)
The following improvements were made to this release:
1. Create 100% C++ engine (AXISCPP-206)
2. Refactor WSDL2WS (AXISCPP-215)
3. Split client, server common includes (AXIS-219)
4. Remove pre-defined paths from Axis CPP Conf library names AXISCPP-220)
5. Eliminate warnings (AXISCPP-155)
6. Handler Tutorial (AXISCPP-244)
7. Provide access to the body of the SOAP message (AXISCPP-251)
8. Conflict in const/non-const method calls for Basic Node objects (AXISCPP-212)
9. Required support to store Complex Object properties (AXISCPP-276)
10.Provide the facility to set a new SOAP body to the DeSerializer from a Handler (AXISCPP-301)
A transport that supports IPV6 is included in this release. While it works on linux, to get it running on windows please refer to the JIRA AXISCPP-217.
The followin JIRAs are still open for Axis c++ 1.4 Alpha release
AXISCPP-303, AXISCPP-305, AXISCPP-306.
AXISCPP-292 - 300
We plan to release 1.4 final by the 10th of December, therefore kindly test it as fast as possible and send in your comments.
Sanjaya, on behalf of the Axis C++ Team
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.