SOAP pipelining?

  • karl_kramsch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      I've heard mention of the idea of lining up SOAP webservices in a
      pipeline analogous to a Unix pipeline (as in grep foo file|sort|head),
      but I've never seen it in practice. How feasible is this idea? Does
      anyone know of one real-world (as opposed to "proof-of-principle")
      application of it?

      Thanks!

      Karl
    • Anish Karmarkar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
        The XML Pipeline Definition Language W3C Note [1] tries to do something
        similar.

        HTH.

        -Anish
        --