About semantics in Web Services

  • Pradeep
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      Hi All .

      Well .. I am doing a Project, in which I need to first derive some
      solution to a problem then I have to post them through Web Service and
      further these solutions could be used by someone else in the Network
      depending on the possible matching of some pattern through UDDI.

      Well I guess it is a little bit what .NET environment does with UDDI &
      Web Services.

      Actually I need to add some semantics in the strings returned by a Web
      Service.

      I'll be happy If Some One could let me know that Can I implement some
      semantics aspects in Web Services ?

      Waiting for someones encouraging resposne.

      May be I am not clear in my Questions but I can discuss my problem in
      a much better version if someone out here can take some initiative to
      help me out ...

      Thanx
      Pradeep