Re: custom faultcodes

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 27, 2004
      Yeah, that's what i ended up doing, unfortuantly i've yet to find a
      tool that will actually do anything useful with this info (.NET
      ignores it beacuse nothing in the WSDL references it), Axis
      (apparently to jax-rpc rules) genertes a class with meaningless names
      (value1, value2, value3) to represent each of the enum values.

      www.pocketsoap.com