Urgent help needed

  • Shishir Shah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2004
      hello all
      This is shishir from indore/MP/India.....
      i am working on Apache SOAP.....i have created a soap service using apache 2.3 and i am running it using Websphere App Server 5.1

      it is working fine with http.....
      but i want to enable SSL support and want to run the same service using https.....
      i know that i have to use the JSSE support..........but i don't know the what other changes i have to do with my client proxy and app server.......

      can any body tell me how to run soap over SSL using https protocol.........
      thanks in advance

      Regards

      Shishir Shah

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Chek Amador
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
        For client apps use low level API
        --- Shishir Shah <shishiratyash@...> wrote:

        > hello all
        > This is shishir from indore/MP/India.....
        > i am working on Apache SOAP.....i have created a
        > soap service using apache 2.3 and i am running it
        > using Websphere App Server 5.1
        >
        > it is working fine with http.....
        > but i want to enable SSL support and want to run the
        > same service using https.....
        > i know that i have to use the JSSE
        > support..........but i don't know the what other
        > changes i have to do with my client proxy and app
        > server.......
        >
        > can any body tell me how to run soap over SSL using
        > https protocol.........
        > thanks in advance
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Shishir Shah

        > Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
        finish.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail