How can message-style services in Axis be accessed by a client in Perl

  • xrlccert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      That is, what does a perl client look like to access a message-style service in Axis?
      And another similar question is: what's a perl client look like to access a JAX-RPC service which returns a bean?
      These problems have bothered me for weeks, but I haven't got any useful information by now.
      Can anybody help me?
      Any reply will be appreciated.
      Thanks in advance.
      Rulei