Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Inlined Schemas in WSDLs Question

  • Jeehong Min
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2004
      I do not want to draw attention to the vendor, but I
      can say that it is a major Web App Server vendor whose
      server is generating such WSDLs. I have now seen 2
      such WSDLs from our customers and expect to see even
      more.

      I have been monitoring the activity at WS-I and WSDL
      working group, but it does not appear that a final
      decision is imminent regarding this issue.

      - Jeehong Min

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail