9988Re: [soapbuilders] access apache soap from c or c++

  • Robert van Engelen
    Oct 6, 2004
      The gSOAP toolkit supports both C and C++ apps. Its compliant to WSDL
      1.1, SOAP 1.1/1.2, SOAP RPC, DOC/LIT, and DIME/MIME:

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2

      See an overview article on SOAP toolkits for C++:

      http://www.crn.com/sections/software/software.jhtml?articleId=29105962

      - Robert