9847Are whitemesa.net tests still valid?

  • hoddys2
    Apr 30, 2004
      Hi I've been using the whitemesa.net tests to verify compatibility
      with a Soap Client. I noticed that the latest Round of tests, Round
      3, was published in 2002. Are these tests still in conformance with
      the WS-I standards? Are there any newer Rounds posted somewhere
      besides whitemesa.net?

      Also, can you recommend any other websites that would be useful in
      testing a SOAP Clients compatibility?

      The soap Builders website has been incredibly helpful. Thank you so
      much for making it available! :D