9263SOAP Extension call sequence in .NET

  • Siddharth
    Jun 2, 2003
      Hi ,
      According to documentation the ChainStream method call in the SOAPExtension class created for a webservice is only once (after Initialize)
      However When I trace the  call sequence for a single webservice call . The ChainStream method is being called twice !
      Could anybody suggest why this would be happening and how do i solve the problem ?
      The thing is that if I have the  simple soapextesnion class ,error is generated ("Root element not found" simply if I am returning a new MemoryStream object in the ChainStrem method (which is what is normally done in the ChainStream method ).
      Any suggestions will be highly appreciated
      Thanks
      Siddharth