9006RE: XMLP WG prefs re [soapbuilders] Next F2F dates

  • Yasser Shohoud
    Feb 3, 2003
      Hi Tom,
      Sorry you won't be able to attend. I hope someone from Macromedia will
      be able to make it.
      There were 2 votes for March and 2 for Feb. I considered the XMLP WGs
      preference as one vote which meant March had 3 votes.

      http://mallpreview.macerich.com/malls/redmond/mallinfo/directory.zulu?st

      http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/03/soap1.2implementation.html#addtests

      and
      > > work
      > > on SOAP 1.2 tests during the meeting. The earlier date also ties in
      > with a
      > > WG f2f meeting that is being held the following week (March 6/7).
      > >
      > > Many thanks.
      > > David Fallside
      > > Chair, XMLP WG
      > > Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
      > > Int Ph: 544.9665
      > > fallside@...
      > >
      > > ----- Forwarded by David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM on 01/28/2003
      10:50
      > AM
      > > -----
      > > |---------+---------------------------->
      > > | | "Henrik Frystyk |
      > > | | Nielsen" |
      > > | | <henrikn@microsof|
      > > | | t.com> |
      > > | | |
      > > | | 01/28/2003 10:49 |
      > > | | AM |
      > > | | |

      > > | To: David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
      > > |
      > > | cc:
      > > |
      > > | Subject: FW: [soapbuilders] Next F2F dates

      SOAP
      > > 1.2 tests should be an agenda item. Any comments or suggestions?
      > >

      > > -Yasser

      F2F.