      From: Yasser Shohoud [mailto:yassers@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 5:19 PM
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: XMLP WG prefs re [soapbuilders] Next F2F dates

      So here are the details:

      Date: Feb 27th, 28th
      Time: 9am - 5pm each day
      Location: Residence Inn at the Redmond Town Center [1]
      Agenda: SOAP 1.2 interop testing [2]

      Action Items:
      1. Please send me mail if you plan to attend. I need an accurate count
      to finalize plans
      2. Please let me know if you want to add items to the agenda

      Yasser Shohoud

      [1]
      http://mallpreview.macerich.com/malls/redmond/mallinfo/directory.zulu?st
      orenumber=4880&level=1