8994XMLP WG prefs re [soapbuilders] Next F2F dates

  • David Fallside
    Jan 28, 2003
      Writing on behalf of the XMLP WG.

      The SOAP 1.2 spec cannot move forward to the next stage of the W3C
      recommendation track until the WG can show evidence of interoperable
      implementations of all the spec's features. To help us move forward
      quickly, I request that you pick the earlier meeting date (Feb 27) and work
      on SOAP 1.2 tests during the meeting. The earlier date also ties in with a
      WG f2f meeting that is being held the following week (March 6/7).

      Many thanks.
      David Fallside
      Chair, XMLP WG
      Ext Ph: 530.477.7169