8944Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Need Urgently Help....:

  • Mostafa El-Zoghbi
    Dec 24, 2002

      HI,

      Thanks robert for yr fast reply , i was didn't know the gSoap toolkit.

      i know only  :

      1- MS soap toolkit .

      2- WASP Server for C++ .

      3- Vordel Secure WS .

      but,i want to see this various Design for Security models in each of these tool because i want to design my design in client and server Security for Web services.

      if u have any meterials for this Authorization and Authentication process and other aspects of secuirty model, i want it .

      please,Reply as soon as pssible .

       Robert van Engelen <engelen@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      The gSOAP web services toolkit for C and C++ includes a SSL secure
      server and a client example. Just compile and run. You may have to
      install OpenSSL if you don't have it on your system already.

      - Robert

      On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 05:17 PM, Mostafa El-Zoghbi wrote:

      > Hi ,
      >
      > I want the Soap  implementation in C,C++,VC 6 and any  other meterials
      > that can understand me the design of this protocol , because i  want
      > it im my graduation project "Web Services Security " .
      >
      > Please ,Reply as soon as possible .
      >
      > Mostafa M.Arafa
      >
      > Computer Science Department .
      >
      > FCIS-Egypt .