8647Round V F2F Invitation

  • Arun Gupta
    Oct 1, 2002
      Fellow SOAP Builders,

      I would like to invite you to the face-to-face meeting for SOAP Builders Round V. The meeting will be held on Oct 8-9 at the Sun campus in Burlington, Massachusetts. During these two days, we will review Round IV results and plan Round V interoperability scenarios.

      Location:
      Sun Microsystems
      1 Network Drive
      Burlington, MA 01803

      The meeting will be held in the Mark Twain conference room (building 1).

      Please arrive between 9:30am EST and 10:00am EST on Tuesday, Oct 8. We will start promptly at 10:00am EST. Please refer to [1] for further details. Also feel free to extend this invitation on our behalf to other aliases.

      I look forward to your participation in this event.

      [1]. http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/r5/index.shtml

      Regards,
      -Arun

      There is only one me, I must live myself!
      There is only one today, I must live itself!
      http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html