8541Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 "Fault" test endpoint

    Sep 9, 2002
      Yes.
      The input message for "echoMultipleFaults3" contains 2 string
      parameters. The Faults that may result, "SimpleFault1" and
      "SimpleFault2" each refer to a fault message containing a single
      string. The question is, what is the connection between input string
      parameters and the fault messages? Which of the input strings,
      param1 or param2, is expected to be echoed in the fault message
      when "whichFault" is 1 (or not 2), and when "whichFault" is 2?

      RC