8539Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 "Fault" test endpoint

  • Arun Gupta
    Sep 9, 2002
      I've updated the test description to be in sync with the WSDL for
      complex-rpc-encoded.

      Re: simple-rpc-encoded, SimpleFault1 needs to be thrown when
      "whichFault" is 1 or not 2 and SimpleFault2 when "whichFault" is 2. This
      was also mentioned in the document. Do you want me to clarify it any
      further ?

      Thanks,
      -Arun