8537Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 "Fault" test endpoint

    Sep 8, 2002
      Ok, the WM endpoints and test clients are updated to match the new
      definitions. An endpoint and test clients are available for the "soapfault"
      tests also, linked to from the round 4 page [1].

      Something to bear in mind when looking at wire dumps:
      In "complex-rpc-encoded", operations "echoSOAPStructFault" and
      "echoMultipleFaults1" differ in the way the SOAPStruct value is passed in
      the request message. According to the WSDL, message
      "echoSOAPStructFaultRequest" uses a part (parameter) of type
      "SOAPStructFault" to carry the struct value whereas message
      "echoMultipleFaults1Request" uses a part of type "SOAPStruct" to do the
      same.

      RC

      [1] http://www.whitemesa.net/r4/interop4.html

      > I've updated the WSDLs and the test specifications at
      > http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/r4/index.html.
      >
      > I've restructured some of the tests and removed a not-so-realistic use
      > case from complex-rpc-encoded/doc-literal. Let me know if it needs
      > further clarification.
      >
      > Have a nice weekend!
      > -Arun

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic