8531Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 "Fault" test endpoint

  • Arun Gupta
    Sep 6, 2002
      I've updated the WSDLs and the test specifications at
      http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/r4/index.html.

      I've restructured some of the tests and removed a not-so-realistic use
      case from complex-rpc-encoded/doc-literal. Let me know if it needs
      further clarification.

      Have a nice weekend!
      -Arun