8518Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 "Fault" test endpoint

    Sep 5, 2002
      I think it's a good idea, it would be easy to do. In the case of arrays
      how about having the input message specify the number of items in
      the returned array as well as the value to be used for the items?
      (one value would be repeated n times) Otherwise the array size will
      have to be fixed in the spec or left to the whim of the receiver.This
      expands the size of the input messages, e.g.
      "echoExtendedStructFault" would require 6 input params, one for
      the size and 5 to define the struct members. However, like you
      say, it's always satisfying to see the request data echoed in the
      reponse for validation purposes.

      RC

      *http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=blrecs>