8511Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 "Fault" test endpoint

  • Arun Gupta
    Sep 5, 2002
      Sure.

      You can find the fault interop test specs at
      http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/soapbuilders/r4/index.html. Bob is
      maintaining the entire set of round 4 specifications at
      http://www.whitemesa.net/r4/interop4.html.

      Regards,
      -Arun