8507Re: [soapbuilders] Round 4 "Fault" test endpoint

    Sep 5, 2002

      Which fault code do you want? The spec is silent on that point, but
      I can see the case for the presumption that it's the server that's at
      fault. It's no problem to change it.

      What is the expected behavior when an input parameter is out of
      range?

      It might make sense to specify that env:Server is used except in
      when an improper request is received, e.g. an input parameter is
      out of range. Then env:client would be required. A fault message
      might even be defined for use in such a case, perhaps echoing the
      invalid param value, or whatever. Just a thought.

      *http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=blrecs>