8068Re: [soapbuilders] Re: SOAP 1.2 GET binding

    Jul 2, 2002
      I know, it was a rhetorical question. :)

      > "No standard means of representation of arguments or method names is
      > provided by this specification.".

      Given our complete failure to get an interoperable standard for map et
      al, I really think it is inappropriate for us to do HTTP GET. Our forte
      seems to be testing standards, not creating them.

      >We can leave that part to the hoi polloi.

      I know I was being mean when I used the word. It means "the masses,"
      not "the elite" you know. :)