7906RE: [soapbuilders] DIME Interop endpoint for MS SOAP Toolkit V3

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Jun 6, 2002
      Hi, Bob,
      I finally got to it - it turned out to be a test error ( the test parses
      the received content type for a charset to convert attachment correctly
      to a string). I'll upload the fix and missing tests tomorrow.
      Thanks

      V3

      http://gotdotnet.com/team/xml_wsspecs/dime/WSDL-Extension-for-DIME.htm