7773Re: [soapbuilders] DIME Interop endpoint for MS SOAP Toolkit V3

    May 17, 2002
      Hi,

      I've been able to test a few of the operations:

      -- echoBase64OutParam... works fine.
      -- echoStringAsAttachment... works fine, the returned attachment is a Unicode string, which is what I would expect for a binary response.
      -- echoAttachmentAsString... I'm getting a well formed response SOAP envelope, but the content of the return value accessor element isn't right. I'm sending utf-8 text in the attachment, and receiving data that doesn't represent anything like the original. I can send wire dumps if needed.
      -- echoBase64AsAttachment... works fine!

      RC

      > Hi, all,
      > Here is another DIME interop endpoint for SOAP Toolkit V3:
      > http://mssoapinterop.org/stkv3/dime/dimeinterop.wsdl
      >
      > WSDL DIME binding is used described in
      > http://gotdotnet.com/team/xml_wsspecs/dime/WSDL-Extension-for-DIME.htm
      >
      > Service has methods exposed in Bob's and other's interop endpoints:
      > echoBase64
      > echoBase64Out
      > I also added
      > echoAttachmentAsString - takes string returns attachment referenced
      > from the SOAP message to cover mediaType issues
      > echoArrayAsCollection - takes array of strings returns soap message
      > plus collection of unreferenced DIME records with passed strings
      > echoCollectionAsArray - takes array of strings returns soap message
      > plus collection of unreferenced DIME records with passed string
      >
      > I'll add echoHex methods, method for array of attachments and structure
      > with attachments, following White Mesa endpoint wsdl later.
      >
      > Please give it a try. Thanks.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic