      From: Bob Cunnings [mailto:cunnings@...]
      Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 9:58 PM
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [soapbuilders] Updated: WS-Routing Conformance Tests

      Hi,

      Have you reached any conclusions on the issue of whether or not element
      "endpoint" in the ws-routing fault element should be qualified or
      unqualified? (I think the latter is the case)

      I'll be testing the White Mesa WS-Routing intermediary and endpoint with
      your updated test client, and want to avoid confusion on this point.