74Re: [soapbuilders] Re: .NET interop issues

    Feb 12, 2001

      Apparently there's two completely separate set of SOAP services in
      .NET, the WebServices / WebMethods support (using attributes of the
      same name), and then there's SOAP support in the .NET Remoting
      infrastructure. I don't know much more than that at this point, Peter
      was driving the .NET end, the remoting based stuff seemed easier to
      tweak, whilst the WebMethods stuff is a bit more fixed in what you
      get. We're going to be putting both ends of the sample up on a website
      somewhere so you can checkout the code.

      www.pocketsoap.com