7247Round 3 results

    Mar 1, 2002

      I wish I could have stayed longer yesterday, but had to go...

      I'll be updating the R3 page with results/links to results as they come in from the participants. Detailed results from the WM tests will appear soon. A summary of the wrap-up discussion will also be posted.

      Apache... I'll update the R3 endpoint listing to include your new endpoints at nagoya, and will be able to finish testing them from out here, so results will be complete.

      Wes (GLUE)... that *was* you who had reported the trouble with the default namespace case in doc/lit earlier, I'll follow up on that and get back to you.

      I think that the R3 testing was very useful, it certainly led to big improvements in the WSDL reader here.
      Many thanks to the hosts, IONA and Microsoft (Rebecca, Philip, Dirk, et al), for their kind hospitality.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic