71Re: .NET interop issues

  • priya_m@vsnl.com
    Feb 12, 2001
      Hi Simon ,
      thanks a lot .....am in the process of reading ur findings
      regarding .NET.
      I have a question ... here's an excerpt of ur comments :
      "Here's a trace of pocketSOAP to the .NET Remoting services (not .NET
      WebMethods)"
      ..... is there a diff b/w how .NET Remoting services and .NET
      WebMethods work, esp with respect to SOAP ? Could you point me in
      the right direction to find out more about the differences b/w the
      two ?

      Thanks for your time,
      Priya