674Re: [soapbuilders] Outstanding BDG issues

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Mar 30, 2001
      Hi, Dave!

      Yes, it should address it. At least that's exactly what Keith was
      talking about. I would rather disagree with Don, but his concern is
      right and since it's subset in my understanding it may be based on
      value for section 5 encodingStyle.

      Best wishes, Paul.