      From: Simon Fell [mailto:simon@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 12:36 PM
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soapbuilders] toolkits with document / literal support

      Hi,

      I'm in the process of building some document/literal web services, and
      want to test them with various clients. Who's providing support for
      document/literal clients ? [particularly out of the Java crowd] ideally
      driven by the WSDL/XSD for the service. I'm currently testing with
      PocketSOAP and .NET

      Tx

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to