6411Re: jSOAP and MSSOAP3.0 client test results

  • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
    Dec 7, 2001

      Though I agree that p-t-a/sparse encoding has not reached
      a final conclusion yet, IONA XMLBus, Spray2001 and SOAP4R
      seems to have the similar understanding about it.

      Daniel, Steve: Correct me if I'm going to far with this.

      > Also, I remember seeing Map and Map Array in people's conversations,
      > but is there some more official statement as to if its in the interop
      > tests at present? I don't mind having a go, but don't know what the
      > definition is that I should be doing.

      The SOAP4R interpo endpoint implements echoMap and
      echoMapArray but SOAP4R has not support WSDL related
      function yet... Is there anybody wrote it?

      Regards,
      // NaHi
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic