6410Re: [soapbuilders] jSOAP and MSSOAP3.0 client test results

  • Alan Kent
    Dec 7, 2001
      On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 11:33:23AM -0500, Robert van Engelen wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I have updated the base and group B gSOAP client test results and included
      > jSOAP and MSSOAP3.0 in the client tests. See:
      > http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/interop2results.html
      > http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/interop2Bresults.html

      Do you have wire dumps available? I suspect some of the faults reported
      with my end point (SIM) *might* be related to p-t-a/sparse etc encoding
      which I dont think has reached a final conclusion yet. But I cannot
      be sure without a wire dump.

      Also, I remember seeing Map and Map Array in people's conversations,
      but is there some more official statement as to if its in the interop
      tests at present? I don't mind having a go, but don't know what the
      definition is that I should be doing.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic