5817Re: [soapbuilders] SOAP w/ Attachments Interop tests ?

    Nov 5, 2001
      Hi Simon,

      You're right, I think I'm confusing SwA with the more general MIME
      packaging of the sort found in the example in the MIME binding
      section of the WSDL 1.1 spec.

      So document/encoded and rpc/encoded SOAP operations would
      be fair game. As for MIME types how about:

      text/plain
      text/xml
      image/jpg

      as a starting point? If a suite of operations could be defined, they
      could be packaged as group for interop testing.

      As for RPC, I suppose the formula "echoGIF()", "echoXML()", etc.
      might serve? Any ideas for the document messages?

      RC