5788RE: [soapbuilders] Re: WSDL Interop testing - service added

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Nov 1, 2001
      Hi, all!
      I added another WSDLInterop endpoint on http://mssoapinterop.org , fixed some bugs reported by Steve Waring in previous wsdl interop services.

      The following service is done base on the discussion below. Is everybody in agreement that this wsdls hierarchy is correct? Could you try to consume this wsdl and invoke exposed methods?

      http://mssoapinterop.org/stk/wsdl/import3.wsdl
      It inherits service import2.wsdl that had one method echoSOAPStruct and adds another method echoStructArray. So we have the following hierarchy of imports:

      Import3.wsdl: new service definition, imports all definitions from the old service. Note that neither of 2 imported namespaces are defined in import2.wsdl itself.
      <definitions targetNamespace="http://soapinterop/main2/">
      <import namespace = "http://soapinterop.org/xsd" location = "import2.wsdl"/> <!-- import SOAPStruct type -->
      <import namespace = "http://soapinterop/definitions/" location = "import2.wsdl"/> <!-- echoStruct messages -->
      </definitions>

      Import2.wsdl: old service definition. Imports portType and type definitions from Import2B.wsdl
      url: http://mssoapinterop.org/stk/wsdl/import2.wsdl
      <definitions targetNamespace="http://soapinterop/main/" ...>
      <import location="imported/import2B.wsdl" namespace="http://soapinterop/definitions/" /> <!-- echoStruct messages -->
      </definitions>

      Import2B.wsdl: old portType and echoStruct messages definition
      url: http://mssoapinterop.org/stk/wsdl/imported/import2B.wsdl
      <definitions targetNamespace="http://soapinterop/definitions/" ..>
      <import location="import2B.xsd" namespace="http://soapinterop/xsd" /> <!-- import SOAPStruct type -->
      </definitions>

      Import2B.xsd: SOAPStruct dataType definition.
      url: http://mssoapinterop.org/stk/wsdl/imported/import2B.xsd
      <schema targetNamespace='http://soapinterop/xsd'..> <!-- SOAPStruct type definition -->
      </schema>

      Thanks.