5435RE: [soapbuilders] Sparse Array w/ Duplicates

  • Matt Long
    Oct 1, 2001
      hi rich,

      My recollection from the opinion in [1] is that duplicates are not allowed.

      This is not standardized across the framework, which is an issue that needs
      to be addressed, imo.
      A) Allow duplicates
      B) Fault on duplicates

      -Matt