5428RE: [soapbuilders] Sparse Array w/ Duplicates

  • Jacek Kopecky
    Oct 1, 2001
      Matt, others,
      I don't think we want to be necessarily interoperable even in
      clearly semantically erroneous message cases.
      IMO the third choice is the best from the viewpoint of SOAP/1.1
      spec. If you're asking about what algorithm to actually
      implement, I'd suggest the easiest - don't care. If you do care,
      you should fault in such cases.
      I think the encoding section should be clearer about sparse
      array rules, and I hope we in the XMLP Working Group will address
      this issue. Encodings are still a mainly unaddressed area of the
      spec.
      Best regards

      Jacek Kopecky

      Idoox