52Re: [soapbuilders] Userland SOAP Validator

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Feb 8, 2001
      Hi, Simon!

      Right, however it brings the implementation question. I can accept
      both ur-type and AnyType, but can generate only one, so as soon as I
      (or anyone else) start to do it on server side it immediately becomes
      non-interoperable with other client-side toolkits. To avoid this
      situation, we need to introduce understanding of both schemas on
      client side (more presicely on deserializer side) as soon as possible
      and after some time make changes in Serializer part. Otherwise we'll
      have hard time when one or another toolkit interoperability will be
      broken. Fortunately (?) not all toolkits have support for Arrays with
      complex types, so when they implement it, it can be done according to
      new version of specs.

      And you're absolutely right that we need to have some mechanism that
      let us avoid such situations.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic