5141RE: [soapbuilders] Re: Sparse array interoperability

  • Matt Long
    Sep 1, 2001
      It seems to me that a sparse array is a "set" were only "points" in the
      "set" are described. It think this is somewhat reverse analogous to Sam's
      "array with holes in it." Whereby I'm implying that the "set" is
      unimportant, except for it's defined size {which makes it a set}, and the
      points are only significant. (Like a FORTRAN punch card or West Palm Beach
      voting ballot where I'm only interested in the what is punched out)