51Re: [soapbuilders] Userland SOAP Validator

    Feb 8, 2001
      However all SOAP (ignoring what's happening with WSDL for now)
      implementations are using the 1999 version of XSD, so this shouldn't
      be a problem.

      This does however highlight a problem i've raised before, as the
      schema specs continue to evolve, how does this effect SOAP and WSDL,
      there's no built in mechanism for a client to request that the server
      use a particular schema version. Which seems to push us to a receiver
      makes right model, probably migrating schema info using XSLT.