50RE: [soapbuilders] Userland SOAP Validator

  • Glen Daniels
    Jan 8, 1947
      A quick note for interop purposes with other Schema-aware systems.

      "ur-type" is no longer the name for the "any" type in Schema. The
      10/24/2000 Schema release (see [1])replaced it with "anyType".

      We should be retooling our implementations to support this change.

      [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-xmlschema-1-20001024/#Type_Derivation

      --Glen