4797Re: [soapbuilders] xsd/xsi

  • Jacek Kopecky
    Aug 6, 2001
      Paul, Matt, others,
      here's why I think it's valid:
      There can be a 1999 schema for 2001 schemas. This schema would
      define a type base64Binary in namespace of 2001 schemas, but in
      the language of 1999 schemas. Kind of like if I defined in Polish
      what the word 'question' means.
      Then certainly there can be an xsi:type (1999) that points to
      xsd:base64Binary (2001), right?
      If the processors support all the schema versions, there should
      be no problem. But it certainly does look weird. 8-)

      Jacek Kopecky

      Idoox
      http://www.idoox.com/