4689Re: [soapbuilders] Re: kSOAP interop w. WM, Apache, SOAP4R

  • Stefan Haustein
    Aug 1 4:27 AM
      Sam Ruby wrote:

      > Apache Axis fails array tests, apparently because Axis is currently
      > configured to use multi-refs. Here's a wire dump of the failure:

      The problem was that kSOAP was trying to extract the
      type from the element name instead of the type attribute
      at the top level. I think I should have read the spec
      more carefully instead of looking at the examples
      too much.... However, it should be fixed now...

      From the kSOAP client perspective, Axis
      works fine now... :-)

      Thanks for the hint....

      Best,
      Stefan

      --
      Stefan Haustein
      Univ. Dortmund, FB 4, LS 8 tel: +49 231 755 2499