      From: Andrew Layman [mailto:yahoo@...]
      Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 10:23 PM
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [soapbuilders] question re: "typed" nils

      Thank you. This profound thought occurred to me after days of fasting
      and meditation on a mountaintop.

      However, I've discovered that I was scooped by a few millennia:

      "It is impossible for Nothing to be."
      "That which is not, is not, and cannot be or be thought about."
      -- Parmenides, circa 500 BC.

      :-)