      From: adrian@... [mailto:adrian@...]
      Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 6:11 PM
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soapbuilders] Help urgent: .NET Beta 1

      I am having major problems working with .NET Beta 1 and other SOAP
      packages. The response, coming from a .NET beta 1 service, looks

      <?xml version="1.0" ?>
      - <FinancialHighlightsData
      <CompanyName>Adams Express Company</CompanyName>

      which looks nothing like a SOAP response. It trips up Apache SOAP
      and SOAP:LITE.... any idea on how I can get the responses? In Apache
      SOAP, I tried using send instead of call.invoke... but the program
      still throws an exception when I try to receive (since it can't
      convert that into a soap object) I would like to get a string
      version of the above and just manually get the values, if that's
      possible. Thanks!

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic