2848RE: FW: [soapbuilders] Re: question regarding moving to 2001 schemas

  • Tony Hong
    May 2, 2001
      Sam (and Apache guys in general):

      One other datapoint on the apache 2001 issue:

      I have an Apache (5/1 build) client calling the echoString method on the
      GLUE ilab server. The response from GLUE comes back fine (using 2001) but
      the apache client chokes on it. When I rig a server to return the * EXACT
      SAME * envelope, but with "2001" changed to "1999" on the xsd and xsi
      definitions , no exception results and the apache client deserializes
      happily.

      I've attached the client "echoString.java" , the apache request wiredump,
      the GLUE response wiredump, and the resulting exception that occurs in the
      Apache client.

      Clearly, you guys have gotten apache to deserialize 2001 messages returned
      from a server in Raleigh, so I'm wondering what's missing in my client
      program.

      TIA for any assistance.

      Tony

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic