22RE: [soapbuilders] Interoperability lab

  • Sanjiva Weerawarana
    Feb 1, 2001
      Hi Tony,

      What I'm actually looking for is a service that doesn't put in the xsi:type
      stuff and relies on WSDL/SDL/whatever to get the knowledge of the types of
      parameters of a call. We recently put in support in Apache SOAP to handle
      that and I haven't been able to find any complex type tests. I wrote a
      simpel test to talk to your guidgen server (written in MS SOAP I believe)
      and it works fine.

      Sanjiva.

      "Tony Hong" <thong@...> on 01/31/2001 08:17:32 PM

      Please respond to soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com

      To: <soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com>
      cc:
      Subject: RE: [soapbuilders] Interoperability lab

      Sanjiva,

      One other note -  to illustrate the existing struct array test, here is
      the request/response wiredump. In
      this example, it's a Apache 2.0 client hitting a SOAPLite server (it works
      successfully) . Let me know if
      this is what you're thinking about, or if you need something different.
      Thanks

      Tony