      From: Simon Fell [mailto:soap@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 9:15 PM
      To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [soapbuilders] Interoperability lab

      Hi,

      The basic 4s4c install includes some tests with complex types,
      including a shell version of the server end of the address book sample
      in Apache SOAP. When we've decided on what the test set looks like i'm
      more than happy to put together the 4s4c versions. Peter Drayton who
      currently hosts a public reachable 4s4c server is having some major
      connectivity problems at the minute, i'm hoping to get another public
      server up soon.

      Out of the MS toolkits, only the SOAP support in .NET supports complex
      types and arrays, both ROPE and the new v2 beta 1 toolkit are limited
      to simple types.